You’ve heard that eating a healthy breakfast is really important for your overall health and can keep you going for the rest of the day. But what do you do when your mornings are always super busy and all you get time is to somehow get dressed and run out the door?
Well, if you don’t have time for a sit-down breakfast, here is one magic item that you can have right in the morning, and still get the goodness of a healthy meal right in the morning!
Reasons Why Almonds Are Great For Your Health, Especially If You Have It In The Morning!
Image Credit: Facebook
Delhi based nutritionist Ritika Samaddar reiterates how eating almonds can contribute to a healthy lifestyle. According to her, “if you are a college student or if you are a busy professional who usually has to skip breakfast in the morning, almonds can be the answer your body is looking for! In fact, you can easily carry a handful of almonds and have them as you get out the door, or carry them in a pack that you can munch on in the day.”
- Protein-rich start to the day: The great thing about almonds is that they are loaded with proteins and barely have any carbs, which means you’re eating something that will help build the cells in your body, repair your tissues, add energy and also keep your digestion healthy.
- Good for your blood sugar: The magnesium content in almonds is quite high, which can help to keep your blood sugar levels in check especially after you have had a meal.
- Keep you full: A good reason why you may want to have almonds for breakfast is that they will keep you full for longer and prevent you from snacking on junk. Great way to keep your weight in check!
- Will improve immunity: Almonds also contain a high amount of antioxidants that will keep your immunity in good shape and prevent the risk of regular diseases.
- A load of good fats: Not all fats are bad, and you do need some amount of good fats in your body to help you fight diseases and keep you healthy. The monosaturated fats in almonds, which are good fats, will use the fibre and vitamin E and together help to reduce the levels of bad cholesterol in your body.
- Super food for your heart: Now is the time to start taking care of your heart. The good fats in almonds are also good for your heart, as these will reduce the risk of a stroke or heart attack.
The best way to have them is by soaking them overnight, as this will let your body digest it properly.
DISCLAIMER: While we have taken steps to check the accuracy of information & practices shared here; it is not a replacement for a doctor’s opinion. it is important to first always check with your own doctor before trying any medication, practice or suggestion from this site.