Brace yourselves. You are about to witness the ultimate king of Twitterverse- Ryan Reynold’s funniest tweets. The Deadpool star has probably already tickled your funny bones in his movies. But guess what, he is no less witty and funny in real life. His Twitter is FULL of hilarious tweets ranging from comments on other celebrities to his own personal experiences. I have here made a list of 10 of the funniest tweets from his account, but trust me 10 is just not enough.
1. The time when he tried his hands on art. It probably didn’t go as expected or maybe it did! *wink*
I’m making an oil painting of my sister, Sarah. And it’s more difficult than I thought because I don’t have a sister.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) September 11, 2016
2. His jokes are sometimes hidden criticism. This is his way of asking us to watch less news maybe.
I sometimes confuse watching political coverage with swan-diving into a swimming pool filled with liquid rabies.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) October 7, 2016
3. Here’s one cute and relatable mother-son incident he shared. His take on his personal experiences is almost always hilarious.
So cute. Asked my mom out to lunch and she yelled, “Squad-Goals!”. I laughed pretty hard before never ever seeing her again.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) October 21, 2015
4. Ah, we have all been there Ryan! Trust me, I have. Relaxing is not as easy as it sounds.
I can’t tell the difference between meditation and silent inner shrieking.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) September 19, 2016
5. And he keeps getting these weird and crazy requests. Sometimes, he tweets hilarious replies to those requests.
Sorry, just holding my infant niece in my arms for her baptism right now. https://t.co/hSO1BprQYH
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) July 11, 2016
6. Here’s another weird request and his kickass reply.
Weird. I was JUST thinking the same thing. https://t.co/taW3TV9r77
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 8, 2016
7. And when somebody asked him about those explicit requests, his reply won all hearts.
Pretty sure it’s my wife writing most of those. Sounds like her. https://t.co/V8wnAo19az
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) August 4, 2016
8. The tweet where he described his horrible Airplane-washroom experience.
Airplane toilets are aggressive. It wasn’t until I got back to my seat that I noticed my pants and testicles were missing.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) February 23, 2017
9. When in France…
It’s cold in Paris, so the Eiffel Tower is smaller than normal, but still, so beautiful. pic.twitter.com/t6j0jjPTsT
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) January 26, 2016
10. A subtle dark joke!
Being a father means responsibility. Not just for your main family, but also the secret one in Denmark nobody knows about.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 19, 2016
11. When he wishes his wife Happy Birthday, in his own style of course.
Just want to wish Billy Ray Cyrus the most special, magical birthday ever. I love you with all my heart. Also, Happy Birthday to my wife.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) August 25, 2016
12. And when he wished her again, next year.
Happy Birthday to my amazing wife. pic.twitter.com/7vulMXqOdp
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) August 26, 2017
13. When he writes on a dark reality of our existence.
It’s important kids eat 5 servings of vegetables daily. Even if childhood is just a dress-rehearsal for extraordinary adult suffering.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) August 29, 2016
14. The one with his best friend’s mention.
So what if I like drawing little hearts around @RealHughJackman‘s name. I can’t be gangsta every second of the day.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) September 10, 2016
15. Nobody knows whether he is taking a dig at him or is he a genuine fan. In any case, we get to laugh.
Love to know where the discarded hair is and how it might be purchased. It’s not for a friend. It’s for me. https://t.co/1cCcd3ECcL
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 17, 2015
Now, next 5 tweets are his most popular Parenthood tweets. Also, my favorites.
16. The struggle to be a good father is REAL!
Nothing better than spending an entire morning staring into my baby daughter’s eyes, whispering, “I can’t do this”.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) August 26, 2015
17. Now he is a great parent. Isn’t he?
I’m teaching my daughter that the sun goes down each night because it’s mad at her. Probably gonna write a book on parenting at some point.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 5, 2015
18. He can do anything for his daughter. Awwwww
I’d walk through fire for my daughter. Well not FIRE, because it’s dangerous. But a super humid room. But not too humid, because my hair.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) September 11, 2015
19. Hey but at least he is honest 😛
Being a father is the single greatest feeling on earth. Not including those wonderful years I spent without a child, of course.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) July 22, 2016
Tip: It’s important parents take little “time outs” for themselves too. Even if you feel pretty guilty when you return 14 years later.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) May 3, 2016
Go stalk his Twitter account! There are SO MANY more.